Love-me!

Love-me!

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pranic healing Guru dies like a dog at 53 years old

Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads

*note*.. 
  A friend of mine who is his avid follower told me that Choa Kok Sui out of compassion realized that he is better off helping more people in his disembodied state than while he was alive in his body and hence he left his body. 
 ???...so now we worship dead people or ghosts like Master Demented to the BONE  dead Choa Kok Sui?? and use his cleansing spray???
A cleansing spray developed by the  dead Grand Master, which has a powerful effect on cleansing the aura and chakras.???????? 
This is it?... some spray you pay big for it..and the Master of Disaster *dead to the Bone?...will somehow..raise your energy...a simple spray!..like deodorant! Too bad he forgot to use his spray on his asshole ...since he developed the,,spray chakra cleansing method..If I was him..I'd spray the whole ass..then insert the whole tube in my asshole for maximum healing.. no?...guess he forgot his spray when he died like a dog!..always keep the spray ...I tell you..ready for asshole healing.,,see?..why the need for meditation?..or praying?..etc?..nothing like a 10 inch spray tube you shove in your ass,and you are saved?...

 How come Jessus didn't have that idea?..or Mohamed ?..or the mighty Mosses?......incredible dementia!!...we could have now..Jessus's spray...cleans chakras..you pay ..then  spray your face..you meet Jessus in person..the personal saviour?or Mohamed spray!...only 19,99 on Amazon.com!..helps you with reaching Allah! demented people indeed!..buy the spray!..and you are saved!.or Some special Mosses Balls of fire spray...you spray it..saved!..see you in heaven!
Is like McDonalds salvation...100 billions served*saved!..if you buy the burger!..make it double cheese ..otherwise you are not saved? incredible idiots..like flies...you never escape from them!.... 
GUESS HE NEVER heard about JUNA from Russia..who used the same bioenergy?..so the dead Master invented the art of healing?
IT was ..........way before he discovered it....compremsive stuff MY ass!?..gimme a break..this stuff was developed  in RUSSIA way BEFORE HIM..trust me!!also in all cultures who used hands on healings..he developed it?..demented are like flies..told you..they think they ,,got new things,,..right?..dementia at it's best!
Master Choa not only conceived the comprehensive techniques designed to cleanse and energize the physical body, thereby accelerating the rate at which the body can heal itself, he even originated new, never before used terms, to thoroughly clarify the concepts he devised.. 
The famous way of .,,how to die like a dog at 53 years age like a dog!!.and after you are dead...blame the others .I never thought of that..so..when you die...you blame the others..makes sense!!!  Haleluyah for the demented master of disaster wisdom..so the Others have issues?..not me..wowww..I feel good now,baby!
..aghh..too much I healed them..AGhhh.......too much pain.not feel good..aghhh!!..anybody have some some aspirin?..aGhhh...so much pain...I must die now for all..Like Jessus..Why?..why me??...let them worship my aspirin I took!also my photo..since after dead..all I do is help them!..Yeaghh!!!Is Good to be dead! ..I am a true fucker!)nothing to do but help them after death..all I do is help the suckers..since I didn't helped my own ass..but is ok..dead is better for me anyway since I lost weight at last!!Yeaghh!...I feel slim now like a ghost!..I rule now!..no more belly!plus I look pretty with my pranic healing ,,the after life..only 5 dollars book(I need it..even after I died like a dog..gimme the cash!buy it..buy the book where  my  ghost dead ass says..aghh..Buy it..bbbbggggg buy  iiitttttt..(sorry..since I am dead..I can't pronounce right..BBBbbbbbbbbBuy itttt.....iieeeeeeeeeeit! just buy it.is a free photo of my dead ass there...!!!lucky you..I have fine ass butt)This is it?..so he Died like a DOG from some cold ..now since he is ghost ..you still MUST worship his sour ass?...since unless we do it,,,no salvation?...I have seen many cretinoids in my life..but this one is the best in dementia ..really...

I am always amazed of these energy gurus whom healed thousands,then die like dogs at 53 years old like this sucker below..why is that?..be aware that I have treated thousands of people with this ,,prana,, stuff..I even had my own Clinic Healing Center.. one time..to fix the suckers...so do NOT EVER imagine that I am NOT very well acknowledged in this stuff..told you I am a mahayogi..no?..

The reason for the fruitcake Master death was explained from his numb-nuts followers as,,he healed too much the others..and died like a dog for his followers..no?..WHEN in fact he died of a simple cold..that was HIS Mastery over his body...YOU PROVE ME MASTERY OVER YOUR BODY..then WE TALK about healing others..ok?..you dead master Choa kok sui  the numbnuts dead at 53 years old????

Give me a break...please..instead of healing himself..as HE PROCLAIMED HE did it for others...HE DIED like a dog..no?..nothing like a flue or some common cold to wipe our the Great Master of Disaster from the face of the earth at his young age at 53,and save all of us the calamity of worshiping his photo..no?..is not better this way?..told you the universe is wise!

Since WHEN the healing power is personal?..(I think is the divine within us?)

Since when you have to worship some photo?.(.I think is the pristine love within us,not some photo?)

Since this moron said so..that's why he died like a dog!..pranic healing MY ASS!!..THANK YOU GOD you wiped out the Master of Prana numbnuts disaster! ..you teach PEOPLE how TO DO IT..not worship you!!!..


TELLING THEM TO WORSHIP YOUR DEAD ROTTEN Image is NON-SENSE in ALL the religions,especially if YOU DIED like a DOG!..from some flue!...the truth is within,and is you,as essence no?..is the spirit within,you idiot DEAD pranic fruitcake!

BUT IF YOU DIE like a FREAKING DOG from some cold..
YOU are one demented ,,prana healer,,..you Master of Disaster!
Prana healer?..this system is using the ki energies..is all over the world..every culture has it..you invented the ,,prana healing?

A moron shows the way..and you manipulate ki and call it,,prana,,?..since when ,,prana,, is the only word used for bioenergy?
??
Even dead as you are now..I say you were a moron to refuse to teach them healings by themselves.. instead you taught them YOU WERE the POWER.. you ..the moronic Master of disaster!  ....and died like a dog..at 53 years old?

Why NOT you did not heal yourself...MORON Choa kok sui??
Why you had to die like a dog?..hmm?..tell me...I am all ears!

I had my own clinic of,,treating people,, with ki(you called it prana)..and I never .,ever..made people worship my photo..for,,ki,,..BUT YOU DID!..DIE!!...DIE HARD I SAY!.even dead..I say DIE HARDER!..for deluding people of their own POWER within!

Stop it..enjoy your death for now..you demented dude!..
Die like Bruce Willis movie,,Die Harder!!..you cretinoid!
For ..READ My LIPS...you dead man..robbing people of money or stuff..is one thing..
BUT robbing people of any spiritual future ...is a NOT a NICE thing!..

or is it?

this  worship of your photo now? your photo?? 

See my wisdom?..see why I have not much love for your dead ass?..good!..and don't  expect any kiss from me!..thanks,Moron!
Remind me to not kiss you..since I kiss everybody...But! not you!!Thus spokenth the mahayogi!
Lead me from dreaming to waking.
Lead me from opacity to clarity.
Lead me from the complicated to the simple.
Lead me from the obscure to the obvious.
Lead me from intention to attention.
Lead me from what I'm told I am to what I see I am.
Lead me from confrontation to wide openness.
Lead me to the place I never left,
Where there is peace, and peace
- The Upanishads
From..eghh,,forget it..the website is gone,thank GOD I saved it here,in my kripto locker from heaven...
The effect of Master Choa Kok Sui's Teachings and Divine Blessings(ps..and the divine photo of the dead master for worshipping-added by me..

Cynthia J. Thomas
USA
March 30, 2003

-added by danny-
.........................................
I came to know that master Choa kok sui, the founder of Pranic healing movement died in March of this year. He was pretty young and was about 53 years old. The last time I saw Master Choa Kok sui was a couple of years ago in the St John’s Auditorium in Bangalore, where he was conducting a public function of mass healing. He was visibly overweight and looked unhealthy. I came to know that he suffered from many ailments and last year he had a bout of pneumonia and died because of that in March 07. I sometimes wonder why a person who claimed to heal so many illnesses through his psychic powers couldn’t get himself healed. Of course his followers have a ready explanation that he took the karma or the ailments of his students and died for it. A friend of mine who is his avid follower told me that Choa Kok Sui out of compassion realised that he is better off helping more people in his disembodied state than while he was alive in his body and hence he left his body.
Master Choa Kok sui started his healing career somewhere in the late eighties and he visited bangalore in the early Nineties when he introduced Pranic healing in India. He had readily borrowed from many sources in the yoga and occult traditions to create his own patented system of healing. That’s when I came to know about him and also met him in person in Atheetha Ashram of Swami Sahajananda. Choa Kok Sui was very approachable and not quite popular during this time. He later became a cult figure.
Swami Sahajananda was a disciple of Chinmayananda and was into naturopathy and yoga healing. He had walked all over india on foot and collected funds and did a lot of rural development activities in Atheetha Ashram in thally. Choa Kok Sui was invited to the ashram and he later became a patron of that ashram. Swami Sahajananda was influenced by many people from varied backgrounds like Gandhi, E.F.Schumacher, Albert Schweitzer, Arnold Ehret, Herbert Shelton, Osho and Chinmayanada and his teachings were a mixture of the teachings of all these people. He believed in fasting and he did fast for long durations ranging from a week to three weeks. He was also interested in yoga and ayurveda and experimented with a lot of these things. I liked Sahajanada for his social work, simplicity and humility. He was also invited to Philiphines by Master Chao kok sui in 1993. That was his first tour abroad and Sahajanada died a few months later on his return to India. He was diagnosed of cancer and he died at a very young age of 48. I was shocked to hear the news of his death because I had heard many lectures from Sahajanda about health and healing and how yoga, natural hygiene and fasting can improve ones health and prolong life.
Influenced by Sahajananda, I used to follow all the rules of food, hygiene and yoga. I even used to lecture about these things to my classmates in college. But this incident really left me thinking and also changed my views and I decided not to have firm and rigid views about anything and also not fall a prey for fads. I do believe and have found the benefits of moderation in diet and also the benefits of exercises like Yoga, walking and aerobic exercises. I am quite healthy by most standards and have never been to a doctor for years. I feel health and longevity depends on three things genetics, lifestyle and environmental factors. Genetics do play an important role in longevity. Some people are hard wired to lead a long and healthy life in-spite of their extreme indulgence and leading an epicurean life. There are some people who are quite moderate and frugal in their habits and they die young. So it is still a mystery and no one knows the secrets of longevity including the scientists, medical men and other soothsayers who claim to have insights into these things.
During this time even the self help Guru Deepak Chopra was in Bangalore. Chopra was still selling TM and not started on his own and he was not that popular. I found an article in the national newspaper which was quite funny, Chopra claimed that as a result of his practice of TM Chopra has stopped ageing. This was a ridiculous statement and now we all know that Deepak is ageing just like all others. Just compare his old and new photographs. One thing I understood during this time was that these people in the holy and healing business will go to any lengths to sell their products. Most of their testimonials and case histories are false and they only project what was good and suppress any bad evidence.
I know some people in Bangalore who are into pranic healing and they worship their Guru Choa Kok Sui almost as a God. They used to call him grandmaster Choa Kok Sui. There are certain characteristics I see in some of these people. They are all quite paranoid and obsessed with what they call ‘Bad Vibrations’.


They are all quite paranoid and obsessed with what they call ‘Bad Vibrations’.


They are all quite paranoid and obsessed with what they call ‘Bad Vibrations’.

They are all the time judging people and have a ‘holier than thou’ attitude.
They are all the time judging people and have a ‘holier than thou’ attitude.

They are all the time judging people and have a ‘holier than thou’ attitude.
They are also very secretive about their meditation and healing techniques like the Twin heart Meditation, Arhatic Yoga, Meditation on the Soul and Kundalini Meditation. You would have to go through their courses where they teach all these techniques for a heavy price. They claim that all these techniques were developed by the Grand Master Himself including all those funny new vocabulary on colour prana and cleansing and energizing techniques. However they don’t realize that Choa Kok Sui has borrowed from many known sources like Bihar School of Yoga, Alice Bailey and Theosophical Society. What he was teaching was not something new and it was quite old and infact very popular in the early part of the nineteenth century and popularized by such authors like the American yogi Ramachakra alias William Walker Atkinson.
Choa Kok Sui towards the end of his life had become a megalomaniac. He even claimed that his photograph has healing properties and now after his death his followers have begun to worship his photograph.

his followers have begun to worship his photograph.

his followers have begun to worship his photograph.


He created a fictitious lineage to which he claimed that he belonged to and associated it with the Mahayana Buddhist master Padmasambhava or Mei Lung as he is called in Chinese. He even went about sending court notices to other energy healing teachers like Mantak Chia of Thailand and an Indian Author. He claimed that these authors committed the grave sin of plagiarising him. He could not use his loving kindness meditation to forgive these people of trespasses and after all these were not some great scientific and technological discoveries that they plagiarised but some rehash of age old yogic techniques.
One of the typical qualities of groups like Pranic healing, Siddha samadhi Yoga and Ravishankar’s art of living is the claim for the unique qualities of the wares they sell. In art of living we have the sudharshan Kriya which is a rehash of energizing breathing techniques and they associate all kinds of mystical qualities to this exercise. The same with the pranic healing foundation, in their websites they have outlandish claims of miracles. There is one instance on the pranic healing website where one of the practitioner of this system has mentioned about a miracle on how his CD player did not stop playing the meditation CD by Choa Kok Suion Om even after hours of the expected duration in the CD thereby defying the laws of electronics.


It cant get more absurd than this.

It cant get more absurd than this.

It cant get more absurd than this.

It cant get more absurd than this.

It cant get more absurd than this insanity,indeed.
ps..nice site this one..
http://thesecondsight.blogspot.com/2006/03/pranic-financial-enhancement.html

Pranic Financial Enhancement Techniques

The GMCKS Institute for Inner Studies offers pranic healing and associated courses.
PRANIC HEALING is a revolutionary and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques that utilizes "prana" to treat various illnesses. Prana is a Sanskrit word literally meaning "life-force", the invisible bio-energy or vital energy that keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health. The Japanese call this subtle energy "Ki", the Chinese "Chi", while the Greeks refer to it as "Pneuma". In Polynesian it is known as "Mana", and in Hebrew, "Ruach" - meaning "Breath of Life."

(Pneuma originally meant "air in motion" and came to mean "spirit" (C G Jung: The Archetypes and the Collective Unconscious p209). It is not cognate with chi etc.)

The founder of this sect is Grand Master Choa Kok Sui, (GM Choa Kok Sui can also be found here, and and thousands of other websites) author of such titles as "Miracles Through Pranic Healing", and also

Modern Founder of The Ancient Science and Art of Pranic Healing

EoR always thinks modern sciences are best founded post-temporally.

Master Choa not only conceived the comprehensive techniques designed to cleanse and energize the physical body, thereby accelerating the rate at which the body can heal itself, he even originated new, never before used terms, to thoroughly clarify the concepts he devised. Master Choa successfully has demonstrated that energy is an important factor in healing the physical body, and through employing Pranic Psychotherapy, also in healing the psyche. [...] Initially trained as a chemical engineer, now students often refer Master Choa as a "scientist of the soul." This scientific orientation enabled him to carefully systematize the techniques of pranic healing and arhatic yoga. Through extensive research, Master Choa developed a discipline called "technology of the Soul."The implications of this are profound, powerful, far-reaching and exciting for mankind.

Well, yes. The scientifically proven existence of the soul, just for starters.

Master Choa Kok Sui believes that we inhabitants of Planet Earth are ready for a major shift in consciousness. We are fortunate to anticipate through Master's incredible generosity of spirit, he will share with us more of his amazing knowledge and his boundless understanding of an immense variety of new subjects.

Is there nothing new here? Every cult leader preaches the "global consciousness shift" while dispensing drops of honeyed wisdom to his wide eyed devotees. Usually for a fee of some kind.

This particular cult offers a plethora of "courses" (for a fee, plus textbooks) such as Advanced Pranic Healing where you can speed up healing by thinking colours at complaints, and

Specific techniques for severe cases:
· Cancer
· HIV+
· Diabetes
· Leukemia
· Kundalini Syndrome

(EoR isn't sure what Kundalini Syndrome is - he doesn't think it's in the Diagnostic Manual). Then there's the Arhatic Sexual Alchemy Course

You will also learn about "Sexual Partnership" on all levels, that has never before been taught to the uninitiated.

Unfortunately, despite its high cost ($A440 for one day) there doesn't appear to be a practical component, so EoR won't be rushing off to attend.

Or $A220 (plus text) to learn how to say Om Mani Padme Hum.

Then there's the Kriya$hakti® [sic] financial healing course, which really starts to show where this cult is coming from. You know those spam and scam shysters who offer you "the secrets of financial wealth" (for only a "nominal" fee)? What about $A770 for

Kriya$hakti® goes beyond by sharing ancient secret formulas for precipitating thoughts into physical reality. This includes never before revealed "mudras" (hand positions) and Eye Positions to accelerate the manifestation of your goals and aspirations. Kriya$hakti® also teaches the Science of Entitlement. This powerful technique allows you to create the conditions that karmically entitle you to have your wishes fulfilled.

Can anyone smell burning scam here? Of course, if you want to learn the "never before revealed" secrets of wealth, you have to complete the Pranic Psychotherapy course first (an additional $A330). At the end of which EoR guarantees someone will be financially very much better off.

In PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY, the healer uses advanced energetic extraction techniques on the affected chakras so phobias, compulsions and addictions can be alleviated in a very short time. This is done without the recipient having to reveal any potentially embarrassing personal information. It is not uncommon that in just the first session, a phobia is 70-90% healed.

EoR's favourite, though, is the Pranic Psychic Self Defence course ($A330).

Just Some of What You Will Learn
Closing of the Aura to prevent intrusions
Understand how psychic attacks are launched and protect yourself from them
Endow your business with a protective aura
Utilizing Holy Objects for Protection, Empowerment and Good Luck
Shielding of your personal belongings -including your financial assets!
Multidimensional Shielding Techniques for protection on the Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Etheric and Physical planes. Attacks could come in from any plane.
Remedies - What to do if the attack has already penetrated your energy fields; learn special extraction techniques to remove them
ENERGY: The missing link in psychic protection - why visualization & intention alone are not sufficient - you can't build a fence with just good intention, you need fencing material
Use the ancient Magic Circles Ritual for comprehensive protection from Angels, Masters and Teachers - one invoked it to get back a runaway daughter!
Stop psychic vampires from draining your precious life force - it could be a cause of insomnia
Learn what causes "bad luck" and change it to GOOD FORTUNE!
Learn the ULTIMATE PROTECTION and MUCH MORE!

Can anyone afford not to do this course?

If you haven't got time to do a course, you could just opt for the books, CDs or Grand Master's Aura and Chakra Spray

A cleansing spray developed by the Grand Master, which has a powerful effect on cleansing the aura and chakras.????????

But how would anyone ever know whether it works or not? Apart from the person raking in the money, of course.

Sadly, this sort of magical mumbo jumbo is supported by one of Perth's largest hospitals for cancer patients. If you're suffering cancer and you're really desperate (a bit of a tautology, that), you can attend the half hour "workshops" for $A60. There's even a hospitals' program with the following goal:

This program disseminates Pranic Healing to as many Western Australian hospitals both private and public, and all allied health professionals, to bridge the gap between complimentary and orthodox medicine by offering a free service of Pranic Healing to patients, their families and staff.

If it's "complimentary", why are they charging for it?

Presumably, this support is due to the wealth of scientific evidence demonstrating the existence of prana and its healing powers. Why, the site even mentions three scientific studies that provide such evidence. Well, sort of. If you think Matsuru Emoto and his magic water pictures is proof of prana (when EoR read his book, there was no mention of prana at all). According to another study (by a nurse and a pranic practitioner)

According to the statistics gathered, preparing birthing rooms by using Pranic Healing techniques had a positive effect on the birthing process and maternal outcome. Specifically, it was observed that there were an increased percentage of births with intact perineum, an increased percentage of non-medicated births and a reduction in the number of complications.

There's a PDF file which can be downloaded. EoR has read it but he's not convinced that there's anything of any statistical significance there, nor quite why caesarean births were excluded (EoR wouldn't dare think the reason would be skewing of statistics).

The final study doesn't even make a pretence of being a scientific document, being described as

The role of Pranic Healing as a Complementary Therapy to Allopathic Medicine is highlighted in this presentation.

Given the emphatic description of how pranic healing is a "miracle", an "art", a "science", how it can "enhance" and "speed" healing, and how it is suitable for just about every condition known to man and dog (including poor finance, psychic attack, cancer etc etc), EoR wonders why the enrolment form requires details of medical complaints, and a medical/GP contact, as well as a parental disclaimer to seek medical advice in an emergency. Surely they're not saying that all the magical scam claims are bullshit? It couldn't be that they're just interested in your money? Surely not.

And what about this disclaimer quoted from Master Choa Kok Sui, tucked away in the Workshops & Meditation Classes for Cancer Patients & Their Carers page?

"Pranic Healing is not intended to replace orthodox medicine, but rather to complement it. If symptoms persist or the ailment is severe, please consult immediately a Medical Doctor and a Certified Pranic Healer."

In other words, if you actually want resolution and treatment see a real doctor. The downside, of course, is that Master Choa Kok Sui will be financially worse off...

THANK GOD THE SUCKER DIED!..
Nothing like a fruitcake dying from a cold..since one is the Grandmaster!..MY ASS!!..at 53 years old dead?..ok..I believe him.
This one is the grandest IDIOT I have seen so far..
A true Grandmaster in dying from the common cold at 53 years old??..what an idiot!
.......


In order to subdue the mind, act with non-action.







Of movement and stillness, be aware of their origin;






There is no work to do, much less someone to seek.






The true and constant must respond to phenomena;






Responding to phenomena, you must be unconfused.






When unconfused, the nature will stabilize by itself;






When the nature stabilizes, energy returns by itself.






When energy returns, the elixir crystallizes by itself;






Within the pot, the trigrams of kǎn and lí(heaven and earth) are joined.






Yīn and yáng arise, alternating over and over again;






Every transformation comes like a clap of thunder.






White clouds form and come to assemble at the peak;





The sweet nectar sprinkles down Mount Sumeru.





Swallow for yourself this wine of immortality;





You wander so freely—who is able to know you?





Sit and listen to the tune played without strings;





Clearly understand the mechanism of creation.





It comes entirely from these twenty lines;





A true ladder going straight to Heaven.-Daoist text -


"The center of the cyclone is that rising quiet central low-pressure place in which one can learn to live eternally. Just outside of this Center is the rotating storm of one's own ego, competing with other egos in a furious high-velocity circular dance. As one leaves center, the roar of rotating wind deafens on more and more as one joins this dance. One's centered thinking-feeling-being, one's own Satoris, are in the center only, not outside. One's pushed-pulled driven states, one's anti-Satori modes of functioning, one's self-created hells, are outside the center. In the center of the cyclone one is off the wheel of Karma, of life, rising to join the Creators of the Universe, the Creators of us.





Here we find that we have created Them who are Us...





Lilly's Law





"In the province of the mind, what is believed to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the(true mind..added by danny) mind, there are no limits."" -- John C. Lilly -

Unless you know the emptiness and bliss inside yourself..you'll be a robot forced by the same emptiness and bliss trying to know itself..by pain..inside your self also..trust me!..said the mahayogi!



The student asked: “A sage's response to changing conditions



is unlimited. Does he have to study beforehand?”



He should worry only about his mind's not being



clear, and not about the inability to respond to all changing conditions.”

— Wang Yang Ming (1472-1529)

To us all towns are one, all men our kin. Life's good comes not from others' gift, nor ill. Man's pains and pains' relief are from within. Thus have we seen in visions of the wise !." - Tamil Poem